Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 27 Μαρτίου 2016

AROUND U


"Around U" is a film about crossing the world, filmed in 9 countries and covering 75,000 km over 6 months. Searching for encounters and experiences and further, for that one thing that connects us all, namely the certainty of finding beauty and peace anywhere in the world.
Our humanity is what connects us. Capturing the spirit of people and places one finds while traveling is what drives me and my work.

In my experience, the majority of us are united by the clear desire for freedom and peace.

There is no need for more borders, but for the lowering of them.
Thanks to all the people who gave me a smile and a warm feeling!
cinematography / production I Christian Grewe

music I Dexter Britain- Unremarkable I David
A. Molina- All is not lost I Joseph Barker- Life is an Island I
Tall Heights- Spirit Cold (via Musicbed)

locations / destinations I The film contains several different trips, one around the world and one to South Asia. London, New York, Maui, Vancouver, Hong Kong, Tokio, Dubai, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Chaungtha, Bagan, Yangon, Cape Town - Table Mountain & Lions Head & Cape of Good Hope

equipment I Sony A7RII 4K S-log, Metabones and Canon L Lenses, DJI Phantom 3
special thanks to I Verena Mühlenbeck & Benjamin Semm
& Romano Warlo & Viviana and Kosta Mühlenbeck.

All flights were produced as noncommercial filmmaterial and operated
with an international insurance. Further on I abided by security agreements.

All rights reserved.
I explicitly prohibit using my work without direct permission.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: