Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 29 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Machu Picchu


As one of the New7Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu needs no introduction. At best I can convey my appreciation for the work of wonder with my captured reflections. I cannot deny nor put into words the strong emotion I felt upon glimpsing Machu Picchu for the first time. Blending harmoniously into a sublime landscape of dramatic peaks, the great artistic and architectural achievement almost brought tears to my eyes, literally. Or maybe it was the 4 days of hiking coupled with high altitude:) Breathing it all in, I felt a stillness and calmness I so rarely feel. It was also a perfect opportunity to put my new Gh4 to the test. Although the final output is in 1080, I loved the leeway of working with the 4K and UHD footage in post. Remarkable the amount of technology squeezed into a perfect little package. The Gh4 also proved to be a great hiking companion, with its low weight being a great asset! This video is a short excerpt from "Navel of the World".

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: