Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 23 Απριλίου 2018

Tinariwen (+IO:I) - Nànnuflày

'Nànnuflày' (Fulfilled) from the album 'Elwan,' available now.
In the Sahara desert, an old Tuareg man comes back to the camp where he grew up for a party. He remembers the joys and the torments of the nomadic life he lived with a friend who has since deceased: memories from their naive childhood in the sand dunes, the adventures they lived during their teenage years, the fights and the dramas of their adult lives… Their friendship tells us the story of hearty people living in lands of loneliness.
Music video directed by Axel Digoix, produced by Pilule et Pigeon 
p&c 2018 Wedge 

Animators:
Leo Schweitzer
Remi Bastie
Axel Digoix 

Coloring:
Clara Franciosi
Marine Beaucaire
Hugo Garnier

Rendering, Compositing:
Clémentine Choplain


'Nànnuflày' (Fulfilled)

Ibrahim Ag Alhabib / Eyadou A Leche / Mark LAnegan

Ibrahim Ag Alhabib lead guitars, lead vocals
Abdallah Ag Alhousseyni background vocals, claps
Alhassane Ag Touhami background vocals, claps
Eyadou Ag Leche bass background vocals, claps
Elaga  Ag Hamid guitars, background vocals, claps
Said  Ag Ayad  djembe, calebasse, background vocals, claps
Iyad Moussa Ben Abderahmane  electric guitars, Nànnuflày

with
Amar Chaoui additional percussion
Kurt Vile electric guitars 
Mark Lanegan vocals 


"There was a time
I lived fulfilled.
Life taught me that
It can often change.

The one you find in solitude
Is prisoner of egotistical desires.
I have a friend I can trust
Who quenches the thirst
That burns in my heart.

I walk in his footsteps
Pursuing memories built
On a dune that's always moving.

No sleepwalking, don't keep me apart
I'm through sleepwalking, god be in my heart
No more sleepwalking, been asleep too long
No more sleepwalking, keep me with you go"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: