Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Τρίτη 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Vladimir Grigorenko Iconography


For over 20 years, I have served the Church as a master iconographer, creating traditional Byzantine and Russian icons in the ancient egg tempera method, which employes hand-ground mineral pigments and 24-karat gold leaf. I accept commissions for large church murals (interior and exterior), in acrylic, casein tempera, or KEIM silicate paint. Whether it’s small-panel icons, icon prints mounted on wood, or large icons in a multilevel iconostasis, all work will be completed with the finest quality, in a timely manner. For clients who desire the full range of my services, I can design and execute a comprehensive system of Church decoration, which will include fresco murals, iconostasis, and individual icons. For many churches, I have designed and built iconostases from hand-carved stone or wood, with mosaics or painted decor. Please visit my Portfolio and References to see samples of my work.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: