Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 24 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

"December Song" - Peter Hollens (Cello Cover by Nicholas Yee)


Cello cover of "December Song" by Peter Hollens.

Happy December! I am excited to be entering this video into a cover contest hosted by Peter Hollens. It's been a couple of years since I recorded any Christmas songs, and I have been growing increasingly hesitant about making music over the last while. While I'm sure I won't end up winning the contest, this ended up being a great motivator to get back into arranging and recording. The contest is being judged by the likes of The Piano Guys, who were one of my main inspirations in starting this channel, and I am enthusiastic about the idea that they might see this. Cheers to Mr. Hollens for keeping the spirit of collaboration and community alive!

All sounds were made using a cello.

Update (December 21, 2016): I placed third in the contest! Also, there seems to be a misconception that I am going to stop making music or that financial issues are somehow preventing me from making music. Thank you for your concern, but this is most definitely not the case. What I meant to say in the description was that I've been hesitant about making music because I want to make sure that the content I am putting out best represents who I am and also is something that you can appreciate and enjoy. I very much appreciate the support (especially the heartwarming comments on this particular video) and I will most definitely continue to be posting on this channel for the foreseeable future. Merry Christmas everyone!


Originally written by Peter Hollens and Anna Gilbert.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: