Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 16 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

JUTLAND - Timelapse 4K


Shaped during the previous ice age, the Danish peninsula Jutland offers very diverse landscapes – smoothed by the ice in the west and very hilly in the east. This video takes you on a timelapse journey across the peninsula, which forms the western part of Denmark.
Jutland 4K has been my personal project, and I have spent a little more than one and a half year in the field chasing the best light, the best views and the clearest night skies. And I am proud BEYOND BELIEF!
This film shows some of my favorite remote places and also several known locations visited by thousands of tourists each year.

Soundtrack – Stephen J. Anderson – A Lamp In A Windless Place
Buy his music here:

Licensing of my timelapses is possible through Nimia: app.nimia.com/profile/jonashoholt/videos/?page=1&limit=20
OR
VideoBlocks:

For other licensing- or business inquiries, contact me through my website: hoholtphoto.com
FOLLOW ME HERE


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: