Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 29 Ιουλίου 2016

Thailand


17 days in Thailand. I can tell you that I did not have the intention of creating a film going into this but when I got home I wanted to create something that was 1-2min in length max. I typically shoot 100 to 1 ratio screen time... well I kept stacking and stacking in post until I used 95% of what I shot and this is what came out of it.
I had an amazing time capturing my wife and some close friends in this setting. The amount of love in the culture is equivalent to the flavor in food.

I'd love to thank a couple places for opening up their homes to make this possible:
Sorapob at the waterfront villa in Bangkok
Stephanie at the villa sunyata in Phuket
Kethie Ng for business relations in Chiang Mai
Patara elephant farm in Chiang Mai
Flight of the Gibbon in Chiang Mai
Balloon Adventure in Chiang Mai
Oasis bar on Phi Phi Island
Thank you to everyone that helped me cover this land!
Instagram handle: @paulcapra
website: PaulmCapra.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: