Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Κυριακή 6 Μαρτίου 2016

Stockholm


This is my personal view of Stockholm during December 
and January. Every single image has been shot this winter 2015-2016.
The weather has been ranging from very mild around 10℃ down to a chilling -18℃.

But it hasn't stopped me. I´ve donned the best winter gear available 
and waited for those pretty sunsets you get in mid winter up in the north.
Almost all shots have been done at dusk. I´ve wanted to catch the golden 
hour, arriving to night. A few times I got up to shot the chilly sunrise and have 
been greatly rewarded. Another few times I´ve gotten up, prepared the gear 
and just when I was about to start, the clouds have been rolling in, 
stopping my attempts of catching the first rays of sun.

I´ve teamed up with musician Daniel Savio for the soundtrack. 
He has done a very nice job with the track "Sunrise", 
go and support him if you like the song: 

I´ve mainly used hyperlapse techniques but also 
some static shots and some with motion control.
Please watch 4K, in all its glory.

This following link is for my new site: 
where my new showreel is available, it does 
contain many of the clips in the video above. 

You can also find me on 
Thanks for watching!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: