Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σάββατο 29 Απριλίου 2017

Dustbowl - Linger On

Dustbowl: Ένας χρόνος “The Great Fandango” http://www.nostimonimar.gr

Linger On

[from "The Great Fandango" album / Side A - Track 1]

Up and down I came my dear
With a swallow on my chest
I can recall many a fine day
You have held me in your breast

I had gathered up the splinters 
Though you and I both know
There is no other mountain
Ain’t no heavy skies in row

Linger on, shine on
We ain't gonna go down the drain
Linger on, shine on
We ain't gonna roll back down again

You are pale, torn and shattered
When the moon is half way down
But fancy, sweet and gentle
When the dawn comes around

I have loved you for you’re Jesus’ child
And I hate you just the same
When storms raged beneath the stars
Struggling with virtue’s humble aim

Linger on, shine on
Into the fire and cold rain
Linger on, shine on

Panos Birbas: Lead Vocals & Acoustic Guitar
Nick Fysakis: Lead & Rhythm Electric Guitar
John “Hardy” Houstoulakis: Pedal Steel
Mike Dremetsikas: Rhythm & Lead Electric Guitar
Lydia Grammatikou: Bass
Giotis Petrelis “The Shoeshine Boy”: Drums

Panos Priftis - Backing Vocals
John Marinis – Electric Piano
Written by Nick Fysakis

Produced by John “Hardy” Houstoulakis

Recorded at Vaggelis Kyriazis Studios (Sept. / Oct. 2015)
Mixed by John “Hardy” Houstoulakis & Thanos Kaleas at Vaggelis Kyriazis Studios
(Nov. 2015 / Jan. 2016)
Sound Engineer: Thanos Kaleas
Mastered at Sweet Spot Productions Mastering Studios by Yannis Christodoulatos

Cover Paint: “The Consumer” by Dimitris Papastamos
Artwork: Lydia Grammatikou
Photography: Pavlos Fysakis (Andreas Pliatsikas & Vaggelis Tatsis)

Special thanks to George Petratos & Alex Kalofolias.


Urban Sound Records - 2016

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: