Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 22 Ιουλίου 2016

Paayal - Ft Shankar Tucker and Ankita Joshi - Original Song - The Music Yantra


Paayal is a song that romanticises the long wait that keeps away from meeting the lover from her beloved. In this song two friends are pouring our their hearts to each other by talking about their darlings!

We look forward to hearing from you!
Don't forget to share the song and do subscribe on MaatiBaani's channel - so that you dont miss out any new releases!

First line of the song "Paayal Ki Jhankaar Baairaniya" is from a traditional bandish by Sadarang Ji

Lyrics: 
Paayal Ki Jhankar Bairaniya 
Mori Na Maane Baaje Din Ratiyaa
Kaise Mein Aaun Tore Milanwa 
Aao Aao Sajana
Paayal Ki Jhankaar...

Isneta, Sanmato,
Sanman Laido, Isneta!

Jo Mein Niharoon Mori Hatheliya
Paaon Mein Usmein Tori Suratiya

Kaase Kahun Kaise Birha Sataaye
Aise Mein Maare Taane Koyaliya
Jhoothi Moothi Ab Naa Do Mohe Aas Re
Sej Sajaa ke Baithi Chhedu Raag Ye

Sa Ma, Re Pa, Ma Dha, Pa Sa
Sa Ma Ma, Re Pa Pa, Ma Dha Dha, Pa Sa Sa,
Sa Ma Ma Re Sa, Re Pa Pa Ma Re, Ma Dha Dha Pa Ma, 
Pa Sa Sa Dha Pa Dha Re Sa Dha Pa Ma..
Paayal Ki Jhankaar..
Translation
The trinkling sound of my anklet has become my enemy. It doesn't listen to my request of not making any sound.. As when it does, I cannot go out and meet my beloved!

When I look at my palms, I see the endearing face if my darling! How to express the pain of being away from you and over this pain, the Koyal taunts me by singing its tune! 
Now, do not give me false promises of coming, I am sitting and I have decorated the bed with flowers...
This song is all the more special as it features our friends and brilliant musicians Shankar Tucker and Ankita Joshi! 

The Music Yantra is presented by VivantaByTaj : Hotel and Resorts


Credits:
Music Produced by Kartik Shah
Composed By - Maati Baani 
Lyrics - Nirali Kartik 
Vocals- Ankita Joshi and Nirali Kartik
Clarinet - Shankar Tucker
Guitar - Kartik Shah
Song Mixed and Mastered by Devang Rachh (Splice Studios)
Colorist - Swapnil Patole ( Famous Studios)
Edited by Kartik Shah

DOP (India)- Murali Krishna, Bobby
DOP ( USA) - Vidya Iyer
On Location Production - Manish Shukla

Nirali's and Ankita's dresses designed by Myoho, Mumbai. 

Nirali's jewellery by Salt and Spice Jewellery

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: