Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 15 Απριλίου 2016

Human Nature 4K

Human Nature 4K from Après Visuals on Vimeo.

My name is Amon Barker and I’m the director of the short film Human Nature. Growing up I spent a lot of my time outdoors exploring the mountains, valleys, and desserts of New Mexico. I’ve always felt very at ease in nature. Part of what first brought me to photography was being able to share my experiences with the landscape. I think a lot of us have a similar connection to the environment even when living very different lives. When I came up with the concept for the Human Nature short it was very simple. I wanted to create powerful images of the natural world that would remind someone of their connection to the land and what it means to them. I brought this idea to some of my talented friends and colleagues and we decided to hit the road on a series of production road trips. The story of the edit was unfolded through our journey and non of us will forgot the moments along the way.

View more by visiting: apresvisuals.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: