Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Παρασκευή 29 Απριλίου 2016

AWAKENING


"Awakening," is my first major film that I've worked on and is very special to me. I was first introduced to photography when I was 14, during a two week backpacking trip in Colorado. I picked up timelapse shortly after, and have spent the last two summers timelapsing from the high peaks of the Colorado Rockies to the steamy geysers in Yellowstone National Park. It was in these places where my passion for photography and timelapse was 'awakened.’ My discovery of photography has changed my view on the world around me and has allowed me to see and do many incredible things. Roughly 20,000 photos have gone into this film, and after months of filming, traveling, and editing, I am happy to be able to share my project with you.
Connect with me through social media!
taylorgray.photo
Snapchat: Taylor_Gray16
Gear: 
Nikon D7000
Nikon D5100
Induro Tripods
Dynamic Perception Stage One Slider
Stage R pan/tilt units
Music licensed from Tony Anderson

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: